Friday, July 27, 2012

Poems!

A Windy Farewell: Haiku
Red leaves hug the dirt
Children's shoes are running by
A windy farewell


Olympic Games: Acrostic Poem
On one sunny day in July,
London will honor the Olympics
Yes, the once-every-four-years opportunity
My broadcasting coming from my T.V.,
Pauses for hours during the commercials
I will not forget to
Celebrate the old Greek game

Good luck team America!
And everybody else
May all of your strength be with you
Everyone supports you this
Sporty Summertime

Writer's Block: Cinquain
Writer's Block
Frustrating, Stymieing
Always promotes negativity
Is Useless to Writers
Dead End

A Strange Introduction: Rhyming Poem
Welcome! Welcome, one and all
What is this place, you might say
It's for you, and you, and my! your tall
It is like a piece of gold for a rainy day

It's quite fascinating, don't you see?
Have I answered your question yet?
It's like a dream, but don't take it from me!
Introducing, the INTERNET!

No comments:

Post a Comment